Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lesson Six

Ok so today's lesson is one that is unfortunate to teach, but unfortunately needs to be said. For any of you readers out there who don't follow me on Twitter, today I came out of my sculpture class to discover that my locker had been broken into. They vandalized my sketchbook and stole my $600 camera. Needless to say, I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF.

So today's lesson is: Be safe. Lock your shit up. Get a locker (if your school provides them), a GOOD lock (I know I locked mine, I always make sure especially when my camera's in there, so the lock must have been pretty easy to break. I'd say get a key one if you can, that'd be harder to break than a combination like mine was), and based off my experience, keep expensive stuff such as cameras and computers on your person if you can.

There are a lot of bad people in this world, and some of them are even art students. Some people want expensive shit like my camera, some people want free art supplies, and some people are just DICKS.

Ugh. I had a long day at work, I have no idea how I'm going to pay for a new camera, and I STILL haven't heard from Jenna. I am in a bad fucking mood. I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment