Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3: This Time It's Happening to Me

So after looking through Jenna's journal, doing some research online, and trying to come to terms with the fact that all memory of her exsistence has vanished off the face of the goddamn Earth, I've realized that if I want to figure out what's going on, I need to make a plan.

Now clearly this isn't some normal runaway or kidnapping. This is quite obviously something more. This is something...strange.

My good friend Shane is majoring in Paranormal Studies, so he's going to sit down with me sometime this week and we're going look over Jenna's journal and see if he thinks there's anything out of the ordinary. I mean, obviously there is, but he'll be able to give more insight than I can.

So yeah. Stay tuned for that.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Ian. I hope Shane can help you with finding Jenna and this 'Him'. This sounds like some serious stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it all and tell us exactly what happens with your talk with Shane.

    ReplyDelete