Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Possible lead

My sister's been in and out of the hospital the last couple weeks with gallstones so I haven't had much of a chance to sit with the journal until the other day. I read through it, several times, and the only thing that really caught my attention was a mention of the park. Right when things start going wonky in her journal, she mentions seeing 'Him' at the park.

Now I haven't researched this 'Him' too heavily, because one of the first things I found out about him was that the more you know, the more likely it is that he'll find you. And I'd rather that didn't happen.

But anyways, she didn't say which park, just 'the park'. There are three parks in town that I know we'd been too, so I'm gonna try and hit them up sometime in the next couple weeks. Wish I had my camera to take pictures if anything weird popped up.

I realize I haven't been using my Twitter much for those of you following me, but I'll try and get more active on it so you guys don't have to go so long without hearing from me. So yeah, I'll let you know when I hit up the parks.

Oh and by the way...the 'Him' you guys know about....he doesn't wear a hat does he?

3 comments:

  1. Like a big flat-brimmed gaucho hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditionally, no, he wears no hat. As far as I know, the few that see him with headwear don't describe it like that. But I could be wrong. I follow maybe half a dozen people's... "happenings", for lack of a better term to describe the harrowing experiences that come about when He is involved.

    Please, don't get too involved in Him. If it gets to the point that searching for Jenna would get you too informed about Him..in that case, it might be best to just let it rest, back away from it all, and forget this whole thing ever happened. That may be hard, Ian, but it may be necessary to keep from ending up like Jenna.

    ReplyDelete